A new organization, the Friends of Botanic Gardens Forum (FBGF), was set up in September 2019.
The Friends of Oxford Botanic Garden and Arboretum (FOBGA) joined it in 2020.
Its objectives are to
- support the wider interest of botanic gardens
- encourage information exchange and sharing of experiences
- engage with the international family of botanic gardens
- share experience of funding opportunities
- organise seminars that support Friends groups and botanic garden activities
- foster a skills-sharing network between Friends of botanic gardens.
The FGBF has a website https://fbgf.org/. If you click on this, you will be taken to the FBGF website and find all their newsletters and other information.