Primary Teacher CPD Feedback
Here are a selection of images and quotes from previous CPD courses.
Gardening for Schools 11th March 2015
Art 12th November 2014
- I learned lots about different printing types / techniques which will be very useful
- Excellent, came back with lots of ideas
- An extremely enjoyable, practical day with lots of good ideas to bring back and use with the children
- Ideal for non-art specialist wanting some ideas for the classroom
- Fantastic - informative and enjoyable
- Very good indeed and well thought through. Pitched well for primary teachers.
- Great! Thank you
- It met and exceeded expectations - lots of practial ideas to take back to school and adapt
- Good development of drawing ideas and techniques and materials! Fab!
- Very useful - will definitely recommend
Art Inset May 2014
Art 6th November 2013
- Day was really well balanced, and allowed me to be creative again (been a while since A level art!)
- Totally met and exceeded expectations :)
- Very useful and practical, lots of advice given, staff easy to talk to and have lots of ideas
- Many resources were available to try out
- Opportunity to be creative yourself - confidence to try "unusual" art in the classroom
- Well worth coming, learned lots
- Great ideas to take back to feed back to staff and try out on the children
- Really enjoyable day, great ideas given and opportunity to experiment and come up with new ideas