Plants and People Tours
Over the centuries we have relied on plants in our everyday lives: to provide fibres for our clothes, medicines to ward off illness, food to sustain us, building materials for shelter, and we have even used tea and seeds as currency!
Come along to learn more about the relationship between plants and people. These tours will be delivered by current undergraduate and postgraduate students from the University of Oxford.
There is no charge, however places are limited, and will be awarded on a first-come first-served basis. Please collect your free ticket from the ticket office on the day of the tour.
The tours for 2015 will run on the following dates:
- Saturday 11th April at 2.30 pm
- Satuday 25th April at 11.30 am & 2.30 pm
- Saturday 9th May at 11.30 am & 2.30 pm
- Saturday 23rd May at 11.30 am & 2.30 pm
- Saturday 13th June at 11.30 am & 2.30 pm
- Saturday 27th June at 2.30 pm